Our Mottos

‎"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
— Dr. Seuss (Oh, the Places You'll Go!)

"It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters in the end." - Ursula LeGuin

Friday, September 16, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Sorry I was MIA this week. I was picking up some hours at work for a coworker so she could take some much needed time off. Not only did it help her, I was able to make a little extra money to put toward the move.

I have a few more extra days scheduled plus I had worked a couple of extra days the week before. My paychecks are getting fatter. Perfect timing.

I noticed as I was looking at pictures from other blogs there is a new feature. When you click on a picture, it brings up a slide show of all the pictures in the blog. I like it. Instead of having to open each picture individually to see it bigger, I can see all the pictures posted in a bigger size.




I just threw in a few random old pictures so you can try it too. It also makes for a more interesting post.

Travel safe.

1 comment: